I can't even remember the last time I had Beef Stroganoff...until now! I think the last time was seriously before I was married and before I was off wheat. I think it was even a hamburger helper! Sheesh. Needless to say, I've been long overdue for a really good Stroganoff!
There's been a lot of obstacles in the way...
1. The beef in stroganoff is always so chewy (and if I have to work to chew my meat, I mentally freak myself out...weird I know) so the meat HAD to be tender.
2. I'd have to make it both Gluten and Dairy Free so Audrey could eat it too
3. I couldn't use any canned cream of whatever soups because of their MSG and gluten content.
4. I could never find Gluten Free egg noodles!
5. I wanted a good recipe, made from scratch with real ingredients!
So, hence the absence of this lovely dish from my diet.
The stew meat in this recipe turns out so tender and juicy- you will be amazed! My husband sure was! ;) This is for sure one of his new favorites.
Gluten Free Beef Stroganoff (*in the Pressure Cooker)
I served mine with my Gluten Free Biscuits and Green Beans
(Gluten Free, Can be Dairy Free)
Created by jalene
Serves 4-6 adults
*Note from jalene:
wife of a holistic doctor &
Search our Website:
out my husband's (Dr. Nielsen's)
Follow us as we add
great new recipes