Easy Gluten Free Buttermilk Pancakes
Adapted by jalene from a recipe by Saco Buttermilk Co.
Makes 10 (3 inch) pancakes
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 Tbsp 100% pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup sweet white rice flour (I grind my own from Calrose Rice)
- 2 Tbsp Buttermilk Powder
- Come all dry ingredients in a bowl. Set aside.
- In another bowl combine egg, water and oil. Blend with dry ingredients until batter is smooth. Do not over beat.
- Cook both sides until golden brown.