Ham and Cheese Quesadilla
Created by jalene
- Corn Tortillas (we use organic)
- Ham Slices (we suggest using Nitrate FREE, especially for kids and if you're pregnant)
- Cheese (use a Vegan alternative to be DF)
- oil (like olive oil or coconut oil)
- Heat a large flat pan over medium heat. Add a little bit of oil and 1 corn tortilla. Top with meat and cheese then cover with another tortilla. Cook on each side for about 3-5 minutes or until heated and the cheese is melted. Slice & serve. Store leftovers in fridge.