This is one of my easy go-to recipes when I want to use it as a side dish for dinner. It's quick and tastes good. You can also make this dairy free if needed.
Created by Jalene
Makes 2-3 side dish servings
- 1 medium size zucchini
- 1/2 tsp onion salt (or onion powder, I've tried them both & they taste great)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp parsley
- sea salt & fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Optional: plastic baggie
- Preheat a flat griddle over medium heat.
- Wash and cut off, and discard the ends of the zucchini. Slice into 1/4 inch rounds.
- In a plastic baggie or bowl combine all the ingredients. Shake well.
Serve warm, refrigerate any leftovers in an airtight container.
If you're not worried about being Vegan or Dairy Free, you can add 1 Tbsp of Parmesan Cheese for a extra yummy treat!