Created by jalene
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken tenders
- 1 1/2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp Liquid Aminos or GF Soy Sauce
- 4 drops of Tobassco Sauce
- sea slat and fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- oil to cook chicken in
- Mix together the honey, ginger, garlic, liquid aminos (or soy sauce) and hot sauce in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a skillet over medium heat cook the chicken in a small amount of oil for about 1-2 minutes on each side until brown. Pour sauce over chicken and simmer until chicken is cooked.
PS- I served mine with 1/2 white rice and 1/2 quinoa and green beans. Quinoa is a great source of protein, dietary fiber, phosphorus, magnesium, and iron. It's also naturally gluten-free and easy to digest. It's so more nutritious than white rice so I often do a half n half combo when serving white rice. It cooks the same amount of time as white rice so you can throw them in the rice cooker together. If you wash Quinoa really well before you cook it, it will blend in with the taste of the rice. Sneak it in your next batch of white rice!
Here's sweet Audrey enjoying her's.