Coconut Flour Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
Adapted by jalene
Yields 20-24 mini muffins
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1/4 cup agave
- 1/4 grapeseed or olive oil
- 1 tsp Natural Lemon Flavor (I buy mine at Sprouts's market)
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all the dry ingredients, set aside. Combine all the wet. Mix dry and wet together until blended with no lumps.
- Fold in poppy seeds. Drop 1 Tbsp batter into greased mini muffin pans. Bake for 8-10 min.
my daughter couldn't resist eating
them before my photo shoot was over ...busted!
At least she offered to share one with me. How sweet.