If you haven't heard it before coconut milk makes THE BEST ice cream. It's so creamy and smooth. It seriously hits the spot when you can't have the real thing. This next recipe is so simple and you can choose what type of sweetener you prefer. We served ours with my Gluten Free Apple Crisp! It was so yummy my dad had to have 2nds! :)
Don't forget, our Free Gluten Free Class is tomorrow (Tuesday night: Jan. 8th). To RSVP please visit HERE.
Vanilla Coconut Ice Cream
Created by jalene
- 1/4 cup sugar or evaporated cane juice sugar or you can use 2 & 1/2 Tbsp honey instead
- 1 can coconut milk (not lite)
- 1 & 1/2 tsp gluten free vanilla
- Put all the ingredients into a blender and combine for 30 seconds, scraping sides if unnecessary.
- Pour into your prepared ice cream maker and process for at least 30 minutes. The ice cream will harden more as you freeze it.
Having a hard time finding a good coconut milk? Amazon has TONS of options online and even offers FREE SHIPPING on orders over $25!
It's worth checking out!
For a 6-pack of Organic
For a 12-pack