Speaking of veggies, did you know that you're supposed to eat 2 & 1/2 cups of veggies a day?! Man, how many of us are doing that? I know sometimes it can be hard! So, here's a great naturally gluten free meal that is PACKED full of veggies and with the garlic and ginger flavored teriyaki sauce, you won't be forcing them in your mouth either! I like to add nuts for extra protein. It makes a great Vegan, meatless meal.
Garlic & Ginger Teriyaki Stir Fry
Created by jalene
Cooking time: less than 10 minutes
- 1-2 Tbsp peanut oil, safflower, or another high-smoke point oil of choice
- 1/2 cup of my Basic Teriyaki Sauce
- 4 organic Carrots, peeled, cut julienne-style
- 1 medium sized organic zucchini, cut julienne-style
- 2 organic celery stalks, sliced
- 1/2 cup organic cabbage, sliced
- 1/3 cup cashews or peanuts
- Prepare (wash, cut) all the veggies (if you haven't already.) If you need help on how to julienne visit HERE.
- Heat a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add your oil, garlic, ginger, and carrots. Stir-fry for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the remaining vegetables. One minute before desired firmness is achieved, add the Teriyaki Sauce. Serve hot over rice.