PS-You can see a complete list of their dishes and their allergens by clicking HERE. In fact, they have a Gluten-Free menu that you can view on my website page HERE.
Adapted by jalene
- 1/2 lb spicy or regular gluten-free sausage
- 2 medium potatoes, cut in half lengthwise and 1/4 inch thick
- 1 small onion, diced
- 6 sliced gluten-free bacon
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 cups kale leaves, diced
- 2 Tbsp chicken base (gluten-free)
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup canned unsweetened coconut milk
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Cook ground sausage until brown. Set aside.
- Cook onion and bacon. When bacon is crispy, take out of pan and leave onion.
- Add garlic to the onion and cook 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add chicken base, water, and potatoes and simmer for 15 minutes or until the potatoes are almost tender.
- Crumble the bacon and add to soup along with sausage, kale, and milk.
- Simmer 4 minutes. Soup is best served hot.
Tips & Tricks from jalene:
| || |