This recipe works great with frozen raspberries as well!
Adapted by jalene from a recipe by Blendtec
Makes 9 muffins
- 1/2 cup milk (or milk substitute to make it dairy free)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup oat flour (or you can make your own by grinding 1 cup of gluten free oats)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup organic evaporated cane sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum or guar gum
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a Blendtec or food processor, add all of the ingredients except for the raspberries. Blend on low until combined.
- You can fold in raspberries at this point or you can wait and add them later to the batter after it's poured into the tins. (I do this because I like being able to control the amount of raspberries in each muffin.)
- Line 9 muffin tins with liners. Divide batter evenly among 9 tins. Should be about 2/3 full.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. My muffins didn't brown very much on top but they sure taste yummy!!