Adapted by Jalene
- 3/8 cup sorghum flour
- 3/8 cup brown rice flour
- 3/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- sea salt to sprinkle on top (optional)
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil (melted) (you can use softened butter if you are not concerned about it being dairy-free)
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 3-4 Tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Whisk together dry ingredients until well combined.
- Add oil, honey and water. Mix well.
- Cut 2 pieces of parchment paper as big as a cookie sheet. Shape dough into a ball and place onto one piece of parchment. Cover with the other piece of parchment and roll out dough to 1/16” thick.
- Peel the top piece of parchment away and carefully transfer the rolled out dough to the cookie sheet.
- Using a pizza cutter cut dough into 1 inch squares.
- Sprinkle lightly with sea salt (Optional) and bake in oven 10-15 min. You will know the crackers are done when edges start to turn golden brown. For crispier crackers cook slightly longer, watching closely so they don't burn. (Note: the thinner you roll these, the faster they cook.)
- Allow crackers to cool on cookie sheet. Enjoy! They are addicting!
To make a sweeter cracker:
Decrease salt to 2/8 tsp
Increase honey to 2 Tbsp
Keep water at 3 Tbsp
(Optional) Sprinkle with cinnamon