You can easily make this Plain Soy Milk by leaving out the vanilla.
Adapted by jalene from a recipe by Blendtec
- 9 & 1/2 ounces tofu (I buy organic & non-GMO)
- 1 & 1/4 cup hot water
- 2 Tbsp evaporated cane sugar or 100% maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp of Gluten-Free Vanilla Extract
- little less than 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 cups ice cold water
- Place the tofu, hot water, sugar, vanilla, and salt in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add the ice cold water and stir. Soy Milk does not need to be strained.
Be sure to store any leftover tofu (covered in water) in an airtight container as well.
Milk Replacement TIP: