Adapted by jalene
- 1 & 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 2 Tbsp dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- 2 Tbsp sea salt
- 1 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1 tsp ground basil
- 1/4 tsp ground thyme
- 1/2 tsp dried celery flakes (see note)
- 2 tsp granulated organic evaporated cane sugar (optional, I leave out, see tip below)
- Whisk all the ingredients together and store in an airtight container.
To make Italian dressing:
- 2 Tbsp of the Italian Dressing Seasoning Packet Mix (above)
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil or grape seed oil.
Tips from jalene:
- Be sure to shake before using because sometime the contents can separate!
- I have made this without the celery flakes before and it does not affect the taste too much. Don't sweat if you don't have any.
- I have also made this WITHOUT the sugar. It turns out just as great. (And without the sugar added, the dry seasoning is an APPROVED recipe for Dr. Nielsen's Candida Cleanse. The actually Italian Dressing with vinegar is not