(Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
Created by Janey Nielsen
- 14.5 oz can diced organic tomatoes
- 15 oz can black beans, drained & rinsed ( 1 & 1/2 cups)
- 15 oz can organic corn, drained (1 & 1/2 cups)
- 4.5 oz can diced green chilies
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp dried cilantro or 1/3 cup chopped fresh
- 2 Tbsp dried minced onion
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 small avocados, skinned & pitted
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Place in an airtight container in the fridge for an hour so all the flavors can blend together.
Serve with organic corn chips.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge. Keeps fresh for about 2 days.