I have a great light dish for you that is perfect for either lunch or dinner. It's completely healthy and packed with veggies so you just feel good eating it! The flavor is light (not Asian) so if you're looking for that kind of wrap you'll have to continue your search. :) This is just a simple, yummy turkey wrap.
Light Turkey Wraps
Created by jalene
- olive oil
- 1/2 of small onion, diced
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 2 celery sticks, chopped (see note)
- 1 large carrot, peeled and grated
- In a large skillet over medium heat add your oil, onion, and garlic. Cook until almost tender.
- Add your ground turkey, salt, pepper, and stir until almost completely browned.
- Add the celery and shredded carrot and continue cooking until meat is browned and celery and carrots are heated through.
This dish is approved as is for Dr. Nielsen's Candida Cleanse.