Remember, if you can, use organic potatoes since they are on the dirty dozen list.
(Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegan)
Created by jalene
- 4 organic red potatoes
- about 2 or 3 tsp of extra virgin olive oil (use enough to coat)
- about 2 or 3 tsp of Italian Dressing Seasoning (use enough to coat)
- Preheat oven to 425 and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Scrub the potatoes and cut into cubes. Place in a strainer and rinse with cold water. Shake to drain.
- In a bowl, add the potatoes and oil and mix until well coated. Then add Italian Seasoning and mix until also well coated.
- Spread the potatoes out so they are not touching on the pan and bake for about 25 minutes or until potatoes are starting to turn slightly brown and look crispy. Stir once half way through. Enjoy!