These bars make a great on the go breakfast or quick snack! I store mine individually in snack-size baggies for quick use later. Enjoy!
Pumpkin Granola Bars
Adapted by jalene from a recipe by ohsweetbasil.com
- 4 cups gluten free quick oats
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 & 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds or walnuts
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup flax seeds
- 1 Tbsp hemp seeds (if you can't find, you can leave out)
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips (can use dairy free)
- Preheat your oven to 350 and line a 9 x 13" pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix together your oats and oil. Add the pumpkin, honey, brown sugar, and mix thoroughly. Add in the remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Press the mixture tightly into your prepared pan and bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before cutting or storing in an airtight container.