Audrey LOVES this popcorn as well and I feel wonderfully guilt-free giving her a bowl knowing there's only a teaspoon of maple syrup! Try it at your next movie night! You'll love it!
(Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan)
Created by jalene
Makes 1 serving (small bowl full)
- 2 Tbsp Organic Popcorn
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil, melted (see tip)
- 1 tsp 100% Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch sea salt (optional)
- Using a hot air popper, cook the popcorn.
- Combine the oil, maple syrup, and salt together. While stirring the popcorn, pour the mixture over the top.
- While stirring again, sprinkle on the cinnamon and mix well.
Want some more?!
- 1/2 cup Organic Popcorn
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp 100% Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp sea salt (optional)
Tips from jalene:
I HIGHLY recommend using organic, non-GMO popcorn. Please read HERE for more info.