Speaking of high gear, my almost 3 year old is constantly in high gear. So much that she's decided that she no longer needs naps. The girl gets up "when the sun comes up" (as she calls it) but wont go to bed until super late (making up every suggestion in the book to stay awake).
I look forward to my sacred time of when both my daughters are napping but I fear that special window is disappearing forever! Any advice moms?
K, back on track. While you're thinking of great advice to share with me, sink your taste buds into this next pumpkin recipe... It's a YUMMY granola with an addicting taste & hint of pumpkin festivity. Enjoy!
Gluten Free Pumpkin Pecan Granola
Adpated by jalene
- 4 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 3/4 cup unsweetened raw coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 6 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp gluten free vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine your rolled oats, pecans, coconut, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice.
- In another bowl combine the coconut oil, honey, and vanilla. Pour this on top of the oat mixture. Combine well and pour onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake 45 minutes total, stirring every 15 minutes. Allow the granola to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.