Gluten Free Peanut Butter Granola
Created by jalene
Makes almost 5 cups
- 2 & 1/2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup gluten free quick oats or quinoa flakes
- 1 cup puffed brown rice cereal (or you can use 1 more cup of rolled oats)
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (I used cashews but you could use any)
- 2 Tbsp flax seeds
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (we use organic so Audrey doesn't develop an allergy!)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment, foil, or a silkmat.
- In a large bowl combine the rolled oats, quick oats or quinoa flakes, puffed rice, nuts, flaxseeds and sesame seeds.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat combine the peanut butter, honey and oil until smooth.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture over the oat mixture and stir until well combined. Spread out onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown, stirring every 10 minutes. Store in an airtight container.