(Gluten Free, Dairy Free and can be Soy Free)
Adapted by jalene
- 6 oz Tinkyada Gluten Free Brown Rice Spirals
- 3/4 cup Vegenaise (use soy free kind if you need it to be soy free also)
- 2 Tbsp organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp gluten free mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- Mix all the ingredients together except for the noodles and refrigerate in an airtight container for at least 1 hour.
- Cook the noodles according to package directions. Wash with cold water. If serving right away, combine with wet ingredients. If waiting to serve, toss with a Tbsp olive oil and refrigerate also in a separate container. Keep noodles and sauce separate until right ready to serve. The brown rice noodles tend to absorb a lot of the liquid.
| || |
If your local health food store does not carry this item you can get it off Amazon for only $2.90 each when you buy 12 with FREE SHIPPING.
It's actually a better deal than my local health food store provides!