Gluten Free Croutons
Created by jalene
Make about 2 cups
- 6 soft gluten free dinner rolls (couple days old)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp butter or Earth Balance Butter Sub
- 1/2 Tbsp onion powder
- 1/2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 Tbsp dried parsley
- sea salt & garlic salt (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F.
- Cut the rolls into small cubes. Place bunched on a cookie sheet and set aside.
- Melt the butter. Add to the oil, onion powder, garlic powder and parsley. Stir well.
- Pour the mixture evenly over the bread crumbs in the pan and toss well.
- Bake, stirring every 15 minutes until lightly brown and croutons are crispy. (Mine took a little over an hour.) Add sea salt and garlic salt to taste. Allow them to completely cool before storing in an airtight container.
Tips from jalene...
- You can actually use either all melted butter or all olive oil instead of the 2 Tbsp of each.
- Feel free to get creative with this recipe and add your own seasonings!