I can't even describe to you how delicious this meal was! It was better than a restaurant! You would not even know that it was gluten free either. If you are dairy free, you can simply leave out the cheese or sub with Vegan options. Enjoy!
Chicken Parmesan (Gluten Free)
Created by jalene's husband ;)
Makes 4 servings
- 2 raw chicken breasts
- Grape Seed Oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- gluten free breadcrumbs (we used Hodgeson Mill's Gluten Free Seasoned Coating Mix)
- Parmesan Cheese, freshly grated (optional, leave out to be dairy free)
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- Spaghetti Sauce (we used Classico's Fire Roasted Tomatoe & Garlic)
- Mozzerella (use Vegan Mozzarella to make Dairy Free)
I ate my chicken with gluten free spaghetti and organic corn. ;) Yum!
These are some of the items we used to create our meal. You can find them locally or online.
Great news! Classico brand spaghetti sauce has started labeling some of their products as Gluten-Free! Check the back of the label under the ingredients list for verification.
Price for 3 jars!
You can purchase this straight off Hodgson Mill's Official Website.