Gluten Free BBQ Turkey Burgers
Created by jalene & her husband brandon
Makes 5 (3.85oz) burgers
- 1 egg
- 1 large clove of garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh onion
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 lb ground turkey
- Preheat a pan over the stovetop on medium heat.
- In a large bowl combine the egg, minced garlic & onion, pepper and salt. Add the turkey and mix until well combined.
- Shape the burgers into your desired size. BBQ tip: the thicker you leave the meat, the less likely it will fall apart. We made 5 (3.85oz) patties.
- If you're planning to BBQ, lightly pre-cook the burgers on each side in your preheated pan. Then transfer to your BBQ grill to finish the job. BBQ tip: Waiting until each side is seared before you flip it will help keep your turkey burger together. If you're not using a BBQ-er than simple cook on the stove until the burgers are no longer pink.