Gluten Free Alfredo Sauce
Posted originally by food.com
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 Tbsp cream cheese
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1-2 tsp of garlic powder (to taste)
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- 2/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- In a saucepan over medium heat melt the butter. Then add the cream cheese and cook until it is softened.
- Add the heavy cream and season with the garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes over love heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in the Parmesan. Serve over hot gluten free noodles.
These are our favorite Gluten Free Fettuccine Noodles by far...
You can buy them in bulk from Amazon and save money if your local grocery store doesn't carry them!
Price for 12 packages
Sweet deal and it ships for free with orders over $35 ;) wahoo!