Adapted by jalene from a picture out of parenting magazine
- 4 Tbsp of my Maple Cinnamon Granola or crushed Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Grahams
- 1/2 cup Dairy-Free Yogurt
- 4 Tbsp fruit (I used 2 Tbsp fresh strawberries and 2 Tbsp fresh bananas but you can use any kind of fresh fruit)
- In a clear container add 1/4 cup yogurt. Top with 2 Tbsp granola and 2 Tbsp of fruit.
- Repeat layers from above until you are out.
TIP from jalene:
You may need more of less ingredients according to the size of your cup. In order for the fruit to show up and not be covered by the layer of yogurt on top of it, press the fruit to the edge of the cup. Enjoy! Audrey sure did!