But I did it folks!
Eating it again was so nostalgic for me! I love food so much. ;) And that's not just the pregnancy talking PS. If you're feeding a large crowd you'll want to double this for sure. It goes fast! Enjoy!
Adapted from a recipe given to me by my sister-in-law Michelle
Serves 2-4 people
- 5 frozen chicken tenderloins
- 8 oz (1 cup) GF DF French Dressing (I used Organicville's)
- 1 Tbsp water (pour into the empty dressing bottle, close the cap and get all the excess dressing out)
- 4 tsp beef boullion
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 Tbsp + 2 tsp onion flakes or 1 fresh onion, finely diced
- pinch black pepper
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the chicken tenderloins in a 4x6 pan or something half the size of a 9x13.
- In a blender (I used my Blendtec) combine the dressing, 1 Tbsp water, beef bouillon, and onion powder. Blend until smooth. Stir in the onion flakes (or fresh onion), black pepper, and cranberries.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken and bake for about 35-40 minutes or until the sauce is bubbly and the chicken is cooked thoroughly.
My long search is over!
This meal could not be possible without this awesome dressing. No wheat, gluten, or dairy and the ingredients are organic. You can find it at your local health food store or order it on Amazon.