Chocolate Pudding Trifle Cake
Created by Jalene's father-in-law Gerald
- my Gluten Free Chocolate Cake
- whip cream (or you can use my DF coconut whip cream)
- gluten free pudding, cold
- strawberries, sliced
- chocolate chips (he used mini)
- In a large (preferably clear) 9" bowl, place a layer of the chocolate cake in the bottom. Spread evenly 1/2 of your pudding over the cake with a rubber spatula. Spread 1/2 of the whip cream over the pudding. Top with a layer of the sliced strawberries and chocolate chips. Repeat the pattern (using up the rest of the ingredients). Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Looking for a healthier gluten free pudding?
This chocolate trifle can also be made with Vanilla Pudding instead.
This Vanilla pudding is available online through Amazon.com. It's a great natural pudding with NO gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. It also only takes 5 minutes to prepare!
Better Bowls is a healthier brand of foods that combine better ingredients for better taste and better health.
Price for 7 packages of pudding mix