Looking for some other great ideas on what to feed your Gluten Free baby? Check out this post. And, for a great list of Gluten Free baby finger foods look here.
Gluten free babies...enjoy!
Baby Spinach & Potato Puree
posted by jalene
- 1 lb. organic potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 oz. organic spinach, washed
- Bring about 4 cups of water to boil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add your potatoes and cook until tender. Scoop out the potatoes with a strainer spoon and place them into a bowl. Keep the cooking water on the stove and add your spinach. Boil for 1 minute then remove from heat.
- Place the cooked spinach in a high speed blender with just enough water to puree them. Blend until smooth. Add the puree to your cooked potatoes and mash together. Add more liquid as needed if a thinner consistency is needed.