Gluten Free Stuffed Zucchini
Adapted by jalene from a recipe by Jared Nielsen
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 can gluten free stewed italian tomatoes
- 1 cup gluten free spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz hamburger meat (you can also sub in elk burger)
- 1/2 cup white rice, uncooked
- Preheat the oven to 400. In a large bowl, combine the can of stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce, rice, and hamburger. Set aside.
Serve warm, refrigerate leftovers and consume within 3 days.
Trick from jalene:
If you want to sub brown rice in this recipe I suggest precooking the rice first because brown rice needs more time and moisture to cook properly.