Don't want this dessert with ice cream? Try my coconut whip cream!
Gluten Free Apple Crisp
Adapted by jalene
Makes at least 6 servings
- 2 apples, peeled & sliced into 16 wedges each
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Gluten Free Oat Flour
- 1/4 cup Gluten Free Quick Oats
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 3 Tbsp butter, softened (or to make it Dairy Free use Earth Balance)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place apples in a greased 1 quart baking dish. (Mine is 8 1/2 by 6 1/2 by 2 inches.)
- Blend remaining ingredients with a fork or pastry blender. Spread mixture over the top of the apples.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until apples are tender.